Our Awards and Accreditation’s
This page highlights some of our award wins, and our accreditation’s in the last couple of years. Our valued and vital partnerships help us to deliver quality services, and assurance that we are a responsible employer and a business who is committed to regeneration in our communities. A very special thanks to all the staff, tenants and volunteers who helped us achieve these prestigious accolades.
- Valued Partner Gold award with Careers Wales
- Legal and General’s “Not a Red Card” award which recognises our work to support our colleagues mental well-being
- RSPCA Community Animal Welfare Footprint Award – Bronze
- Love Where You Live – Best Environmental Partnership Initiative award winner for our Grub Hub project
- UK Housing Award Winner – Outstanding approach to promoting Digital Inclusion
- Also in 2018, our tenant board member gained a high commendation at the national Housing Hero’s awards and also the 24 Housing awards.
- Unsung Hero & Best Community Leader in the National Women in Housing Awards – tenant board member – Janet Mulcock.
- Corporate Health Standard – Silver Award, and aiming toward Gold in 2019
- Business In The Community 2017 Winner – Wales Responsible Business Award for Wellbeing at Work and Re-accreditation of our work in 2018.
- Highly Commended in the Best Health and Well-being initiative – CIPD People Management Awards (Chartered Institute of Personal Development – National Body)