Special Thanks from RHA on the Road!
October 14, 2019
We would like to thank every tenant and community member who took the time to speak to us last week with our RHA on the road campaign.
We visited our tenants where they live, as this was something that came from our Get Involved survey earlier this year. It was a real team effort from our colleagues in different departments and something new for us so we could demonstrate our new tenant commitment.
RHA on the road was a success for us engaging with tenants and we have:
- 144 people agreed to volunteer with us & ‘Get Involved’ in helping us to improve services
- 87 tenants fed back to us on their priorities and gave us a mix of compliments, constructive feedback and suggested how we can be better
- One gentleman visited the RHA van who had never left his home due to social anxiety, so this was a real achievement for him
- We had lots of requests for support with setting up new tenant groups, gardening groups and working on social inclusion and addressing loneliness
- All of the feedback was really constructive and
We are working through all the feedback we received from those we saw last week, and will be actioning and getting in touch with each person individually.
As this was a new initiative for us, we would appreciate your feedback and suggestions for future events.
E.g. for those in work then evenings or weekends would be better. Alternatively, try to visit in 2020 in the school holidays and when the weather is potentially nicer to come out and see us.
If you want any further information about becoming involved with us, then email GetInvolved@rhondda.org, call us on 01443 424218 or drop us a message on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
← We are delighted our tenants & projects have been shortlisted four times in the CIH Welsh Housing awards! RHA secures Economy Futures Funding