Physical Adaptation Grants (PAG)

Rhondda Housing Association can obtain Physical Adaptation Grants (PAG) from the Welsh Government for the purpose of making a home suitable for the needs of a tenant.

For more information please download our information leaflet by clicking here.

If you think you would benefit from having your home adapted, then please contact your relevant office found in the information leaflet.

Below are some examples of completed adaptations: