Income Advice

Income Advice Team

If you are experiencing problems managing your money, our team of Income Advisors are there to provide you with debt and benefit advice.

They specialise in maximising income, managing money and tackling debt.

Our team provide tailored one to one sessions with tenants who want help and/or advice and may be experiencing money problems.

We encourage financial understanding and awareness.We also can help relieve the pressures of escalating debt and paying crippling rates of interest for essential goods.

We give advice on energy saving at home, the best ways to pay for energy, social tariffs and switching providers.

Our aim is to maximise individual incomes by working with the tenant, Benefits Agencies, Job Centres, DWP, CAB and the local authority.

If you are worried about your finances and the prospect of bankruptcy, we can ease the strain by giving advice and help, and support you throughout the whole process.

There is free debt help available from Step Change Debt Charity. Step Change can assess your finances and recommend the most suitable debt solution for your personal circumstances. You can contact them 24 hours a day, seven days a week via their online service Debt Remedy.

For other information please visit the Money Advice Service website for further information regarding your finances.

Low Income Tips

Guide to Managing Money

Claim your Benefits Entitlements

Save Energy, Save Money

Bank Account & Universal Credit

Rent & Universal Credit

We can help our tenants  obtain home contents insurance easily and at a price that is affordable. With a special scheme called My Home arranged in conjunction with the National Housing Federation.

Click on the link below or contact Rhondda Housing on (01443) 424200

My Home