We always welcome both current and former service user’s views and opinions to help us in shaping and improving our services. There are a number of ways you can get involved:-
Attending a Service User Event
Our regular Service User Events are only about 2 hours long, refreshments are provided and they are in a very informal relaxed setting. They are an opportunity for you to:
- Get together with other service users both past and present to share your experiences.
- Learn new skills as part of a group.
- Tell us what you think about our service.
- Give us ideas on how we can improve the way we work and the services we offer.
- Tell us what we may be doing well or should continue to do.
Completing a quality assurance service user satisfaction survey
We regularly contact both current and former service users to complete a satisfaction survey. This is done by telephone, a home visit or email at various stages of support. It is a short survey made up of a few questions designed to give us an understanding of your experience of support.