We know that the best way to improve our services is to work with tenants listen to experiences and suggestions.
We understand we don’t always get things right, but we are changing the ways we communicate and aiming to give everyone a voice in shaping what we do.
There are many ways to ‘Get Involved’:
- Taking part in community events
- Attending meetings with staff
- Talking with you Neighbourhood Officer
- being part of tenant & resident groups
- Online or over the phone, from the comfort of your home.
You could represent other tenants and voice their needs through taking part in our service reviews, completing feedback questionnaires, being involved in our tenant groups or becoming a Board Member.
Our groups include:
- Tenant and Resident Groups
- Board Membership
- Tenant Assessors Team
- Consultation group
- Scrutiny Group
- Social Inclusion Group
- Editorial Group.
If you’re interested and want to ‘Get Involved’ or if you have ideas to share then please get in touch.
Speak to your Neighbourhood Officer or contact Simone on:
Tel. 01443 424218 or email GetInvolved@Rhondda.org