Join in #UKHousingFast
April 27, 2018
#UKHousingFast is back for its fifth year. UK Housing Fast raises awareness of food poverty and we are supporting the big day on 6th June 2018, so the countdown is on!
During the lead up to the day, and on the day itself, we will be supporting and if you would like to #GetInvolved then you can. We are organising a collection of food donations and will arrange a drop off at a local food bank. Some of us will be fasting for some or all of the day and donating food. Or share your food & donations with somebody who is in need as and when you can.
Watch out for our #platepledges and updates on food donations. But whatever you do to support or promote #UKHousingFast, you will be doing something amazing for a great cause and supporting the much needed work of Trussell Trust food banks across the UK.
How can I get involved in #UKHousingFast?
- Skipping a meal and donating the money or food you saved
- Taking a selfie with plate containing your pledge of support for #UKHousingFast and sharing this on Twitter or other social media using the hashtag #platepledges
- Organising a food collection in your community or place of work or donating to ours
- Contributing your story to the #UKHousingFast blog
- Volunteering at a food bank
For more information please visit: https://ukhousingfast.wordpress.com/about/
← Housing Horizons – Health & Housing We are UK Housing Award Winners!!!